- Delicious Corn Flakes drowned in Coffee
- ADVERTISING SLOGAN: /
- COUNTRY: ITALY
- INGREDIENTS: Organic Corn, Organic Sugar, Organic Coffee, Organic Rice Syrup, Flaxseed, Omega-3 Fish Oil and salt
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 149 Kcal
- SHAPE: Flakes
- COLOUR: light brown
- FLAVOUR: Coffee
- OTHERS: Gluten Free
- SAME FAMILY: Cerealmais, Cerealsoia, Colazione di 5 cereali, Corn Flakes, Cruscam, Sfoglie di mais.
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Italian Review
- PACKAGING: ★☆☆☆☆
- RATING: ★☆☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No.
I bought this box a couple of weeks ago because I was sick and my gut pain wasn’t really getting better so I started thinking about celiac disease and decided to go gluten free.
Then the blood test didn’t confirm my lunacy so this is almost the only gluten free product I ate xD
Anyway they tasted weird.. I don’t know.. I usually ate cereal with yogurt and in that way they were eatable but with milk I think their chemical aftertaste gets worse.
Only 1 star, sorry.