- DESCRIPTION: SUPREME – Light crème fraîche (french dairy cream), mozzarella, smoked bacon strips, potatoes, reblochon (french cheese from Savoy)
- COUNTRY: France
- RESTAURANT ADDRESS: 97 rue Didot 75014 Paris
- RESTAURANT WEBSITE: Official Website – Facebook page
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Dough: 6/10
The crust is thin, but not the thinest possible. In fact Domino’s has 4 kinds of dough (Classic, Thin, Pan Pizza and Mozza Crust) and this pizza was made with the classic dough and not the thin one. It’s tasty, not even a bit salty, I would say that is also very similar to the one used for baguette.
2) Toppings: 7/10
The amount of crème fraîche and potatoes and bacon is perfect, the reblochon I couldn’t tell. I think this is a great mix of toppings but maybe the delicious taste of the reblochon is a bit covered from the others. Perhaps I would eliminate the greasy bacon for a more palatable solution.
3) Value: 5/10
8€ for this kind of pizza is acceptable since it is a special pizza with almost gourmet toppings (aka Reblochon). The thing is that I’m not sure about the amount of reblochon they actually put in this pizza and also this price is just a temporary discount otherwise the usual price would be about 17€, same goes for all the other pizzas. 17€ for a margherita is a nonsense, Domino’s you are fucking crazy.
4) Service: 7/10
The place is very simple since it’s just for take-away or delivery pizzas, there are no tables and there was only one guy basically in charge of everything. He was nice, he sliced the pizza and I waited only 5/10 minutes for my pizza. Delivery option is impossible to afford for one person but aside from this thing I can’t complain.
5) Side Effects: 5/10
I only had abdominal bloating and thirst but I mean… smoked bacon is naturally very salty and a lot of dairy products is never a good choice for bloating stomach so I can’t blame Domino’s dough completely.
I ate this pizza for lunch, that is better for my body because it has time for digestion but in any case I’m sure I’ve experienced worst consequences after eating a super greasy pizza like this one.
- OVERALL RATING: 6/10 -> I was in the cheese heaven for a while. Worth it.
- MOVIE SUGGESTION: Monsters University (2013)
- BEVERAGE SUGGESTION: diet American Ginger Ale from Marks & Spencer (so good!!)