- DESCRIPTION: Tomato, chèvre, mozzarella, parmesan, gorgonzola
- COUNTRY: France
- RESTAURANT ADDRESS: 41/43 Rue Linné 75005 Paris
- RESTAURANT WEBSITE: /
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Dough: 6/10
the crust is similar to the Domino’s one: thin, but not the thinest possible. It’s tasty and not too salty. The crust instead is thicker but soft and perfectly baked.
2) Toppings: 7/10
4 cheese is always a great mix of toppings but maybe here is even better because french cheese is amazing and the “not very common” chèvre is what makes this pizza special. Love it.
3) Value: 9/10
5€ is what you will always pay for every pizza in this place. Its name is pizza five and every pizza costs 5€. Amazing. Best deal ever. Especially here in Paris where it’s basically impossible to find a place that sells a Margherita for less than 10€!!! I won’t rate it 10 only because in Italy there are indeed better deals for very similar pizzas.
4) Service: 7/10
The place is very simple and also very sad and dirty. Customers can eat pizza inside without cover charge and this is amazing but of course it’s a very essential “restaurant”: you share a big table and a tap water bottle with everybody and they give you a knife, a glass, chili sauce and some napkins.
5) Side Effects: 5/10
I had basically every side effect possible (swollen hands, swollen eyes and abdominal bloating) except for thirst.
- OVERALL RATING: 6.8/10 -> If you miss pizza in Paris like I do and you want to pay a reasonable price this is totally the place for you.
- DESSERT SUGGESTION: Galette Des Rois ( Follow the link to read its french tradition.. I enjoyed a lot both the game and the pastry :D)
- BEVERAGE SUGGESTION: Grimbergen Rouge!!!