- INGREDIENTS: Wheat flour, tuna (14%) (tuna, sunflower oil, salt), tomato puree (7%), water, tomato pulp (7%), mozzarella (7%) (milk, salt, cultures, rennet), durum wheat semolina, tomatoes (4%), extra virgin olive oil, onion (3%), emmental cheese (2%) (milk, salt, cultures, rennet), salt, yeast, wheat gluten, malted wheat flour, sugar, oregano.
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the Pizza from the packaging and let it defrost for about 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to a temperature of about 220°C. Bake it on the oven tray for about 8-10 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: 497 Kcal (215g)
- BRAND WEBSITE: Official Website
- COUNTRY: Italy
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Baking and Appearance: 9/10
This tuna pizza smells great and looks supper yummy to me; however I need to admit that I prefer good looking rounded pizzas 🙂
The baking instructions were clear and your pizza will be easily ready in about 20 minutes (considering preheating time): it will be crunchy and perfectly cooked.
2) Dough: 6/10
The dough is the most disappointing thing of this pizza because it’s tasteless; the pieces without toppings on the outside are very bland and they lack of salt.
Plus in the middle it’s kinda chewy and not very thin
Finally the crust is not crunchy everywhere but only here and there.
3) Toppings: 7/10
Reading the ingredients on the box I think that they don’t put anything very bad but they should probably avoid oregano: basil would be the right topping to add.
Anyway they tasted good.
As for the quantity of the ingredients I need to complain because only the amount of tuna was fair: what about cheese and onions? In my opinion they should add more of these two ingredients because you can’t taste it a lot.
Plus I didn’t expect little cubes of onions because they usually put rounded pieces on top of pizzas and I also prefer this last cut.
Finally we know nothing about the provenience or the real quality of the toppings and the mix of ingredient is not very original.
3) Value: 9/10
This pizza costs 1,49€ and I think it’s totally worth it.
I mean, it’s a great deal!
I’m not rating this factor more than 9 though because of its size: it should be bigger.
5) Side Effects: 9/10
After a few hours I felt very very thirsty. Since, as I said before, the dough was pretty tasteless I think that it happened because of the additional salt added as a topping (tuna and onions are not usually that salty!).
However it was just a bit annoying
- OVERALL RATING: 8/10 (tuna!)
- BEVERAGE SUGGESTION: San Benedetto Ginger Zero
- MOVIE SUGGESTION: The Driftless Area (2015)