- Rice, whole wheat and barley flakes with dried apricots and peaches and with added vitamins (C, niacin, B6, B2, B1, folic acid, B12) and iron.
- ADVERTISING SLOGAN: Special K Apricots and Peaches are a delicious mix of rice and whole wheat flakes, with bits of peaches and apricots.
- COUNTRY: Italy
- INGREDIENTS: Rice (43%), whole wheat (31%), sugar, barley (7.5%), fruit and sweetened dried in variable proportion (4%) (peach, apricot, sugar, flavoring), wheat flour, barley malt, flavor barley malt, salt, vitamins and minerals: vitamins (C, niacin, B6, B2, B1, folic acid, B12) and iron.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 151 Kcal
- SHAPE: Flakes
- COLOUR: Light brown
- FLAVOUR: /
- OTHERS: with dehydrated apricots and peaches
- SAME FAMILY: Special K Cioccolato al latte (Milk Chocolate), Special K Cioccolato Fondente (Dark Chocolate), Special K Classic, Special K Crunchy Muesli, Special K Frutti Rossi (Red Berries), Special K Yogurt (Yoghurt).
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Kellogg’s Website , Official Website
- PACKAGING: ★★☆☆☆
- RATING: ★★★☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? Yes
There’s not much to say about this kind of special k… it’s just the same stuff I’ve already reviewed.
I mean… in my opinion they should put more dried fruit in here but aside from this I’m rating this cereal 3 stars just like the others.
I’ll buy it again because it’s always a cool healthy choice for my breakfast.