- INGREDIENTS: Wheat flour, water, field mushrooms Agaricus bisporus 15% mushrooms, mozzarella cheese 15% (cow’s milk, milk enzymes, salt), tomato 15%, (pulp and tomato sauce), sunflower oil, salt, garlic, porcini mushrooms boletus edulis, flavors, yeast, oregano, white wine.
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS: Preheat oven to 220 ° C approximately. Remove the pizza envelope, bake on the grid at mid height and let it cook for 8-10 minutes (5-7 minutes if the pizza is already defrosted), until the mozzarella melts.
1) PIZZA ALREADY defrosted 220 ° C 5-7 min – defrosting time: 15 minutes.
2) STILL FROZEN PIZZA 220 ° C 8-10 min.
Since the cooking time may vary depending on the technical characteristics of the oven used, check if that the cooking level is as desired.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: 759 Kcal (365g)
- BRAND WEBSITE: Official Website
- COUNTRY: Italy
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Baking and Appearance: 9/10
If I didn’t mess up the baking instruction this pizza would look even better than this so I’ll rate this factor 9 upon trust.
I was super hungry and kinda tipsy so I didn’t follow the baking instructions verbatim; however I think they are clear so if you read them carefully I bet your pizza will be crunchy and not overcooked like mine.
2) Dough: 7/10
In their website they write “All the taste of a good pizza inspired by the Neapolitan tradition”.
It is probably inspired but it doesn’t taste or look like Neapolitan pizza at all: it should be thin in the center and thicker and soft on the border.
On the contrary it is equally thick both in the center and the border and the crust is super crunchy (especially mine since I over cooked it -.-).
Anyway I don’t enjoy this kind of dough very much.
3) Toppings: 5/10
They are the most disappointed thing of this pizza.
I always forget that when they write only “mushrooms” this means that they will put super tasteless kind of mushrooms.
In the ingredients they also write that there are some porcini but I can tell you that it’s very subtle because I couldn’t taste any of them.
The mozzarella cheese and the tomatoes are kinda tasteless too.
As for the quantity of the ingredients I think that their amount was fair instead.
Finally we know nothing about the provenience or the real quality of the toppings and the mix of ingredient is not original.
3) Value: 8/10
This pizza costs 1,79€ and I think it’s ok but I’m not rating this factor more than 8 because of the size of this pizza: it should be way bigger.
5) Side Effects: 8/10
After a few hours I felt very very thirsty. Since, as I said before, the mushrooms were pretty tasteless I think that it happened because of the additional salt added as a topping or in the dough. It was a bit annoying
- OVERALL RATING: 7.4/10 (not so Neapolitan mushrooms pizza!)
- BEVERAGE SUGGESTION: Hoegaarden
- TV SHOW SUGGESTION: The Grinder