- INGREDIENTS: Wheat flour, 14% pre-fried potatoes (potatoes, palm oil), water, 10% chicken and turkey wurstel (chicken meat mechanically separated, turkey meat mechanically separated, rehydrated skimmed milk powder, salt, flavorings, flavor enhancer: E621, antioxidant: E301, stabilizers: E450, E452, preservative: E250, smoke flavoring), 8% mozzarella (milk, salt, rennet, milk enzymes), 6.5% tomato sauce, 6.5% chopped tomatoes, wheat semolina, extra virgin olive oil, salt, yeast, sunflower oil, wheat gluten, malted wheat flour, sugar, oregano.
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the pizza from its packaging. Let it defrost for 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Bake on the middle oven rack for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: 562 Kcal (240g)
- BRAND WEBSITE: /
- COUNTRY: Italy
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Baking and Appearance: 10/10
As you can see in the picture below this pizza looks super yummy! I usually prefer rounded pizza but these toppings are too attractive not to like them.
The baking instructions are also very clear and if you read them and follow carefully your pizza will be crunchy and ready to be eaten in less then 20 minutes (considering defrosting).
2) Dough: 8/10
The dough is a bit disappointing because exactly as the other “Pizza Alla Pala” by Svila that I’ve reviewed a while ago, it’s tasteless; the pieces without toppings on the outside are very bland and they lack of salt
It’s not very thin in the middle but, contrary to the Svila one, the crust is very crunchy!
Therefore since the toppings here are full of flavor, the lack of salt of the dough is not that bad and it makes the whole pizza more “balanced”.
3) Toppings: 7/10
The real problem of this pizza is the cheese.
I mean, where is the cheese?
I understand that this isn’t the main topping here but it should be the base topping in every pizza so to me this little amount of pizza is just ridiculous.
As for the other toppings I’d say that their quantity is totally adequate, the meat is tasty but the fries are mushy and probably undercooked
Finally we know nothing about the provenience or the real quality of the toppings but the mix of ingredients is a classic one that never disappoints anybody :).
3) Value: 7/10
This pizza costs 2,39€ and I think it’s a bit too much considering the the size of this pizza.
There are cheaper bigger and tastier frozen pizzas around so I can’t rate this factor more than 7.
5) Side Effects: 8/10
After a few hours I felt a bit thirsty but not in a very annoying way; the real problem was my stomach because it became very bloated.
- OVERALL RATING: 8/10 (kids party pizza!)
- BEVERAGE SUGGESTION: Schweppes Zero
- MOVIE SUGGESTION: E.T. The Extra Terrestrial (1982)