- Rice, whole wheat and barley flakes with dehydrated red berries with added vitamins (C, niacin, B6, B2, B1, folic acid, D, B12) and iron.
- ADVERTISING SLOGAN: Special K Red Berries is born from the union of rice and whole wheat flakes with strawberries, raspberries and cherries: an irresistible mix of crunchy and fresh tasting.
- COUNTRY: Italy
- INGREDIENTS: Rice (52%), sugar, wheat [whole wheat (13%), wheat flour], wheat gluten, dehydrated fruit in varying proportions (5%) (raspberry, strawberry, cherry), skimmed milk powder, wheat germ disoleato wheat, salt, barley malt aroma, vitamins (C, PP, B6, B2, B1, folate, D, B12) and iron.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 152 Kcal
- SHAPE: Flakes
- COLOUR: Light brown
- FLAVOUR: /
- OTHERS: with dehydrated red berries
- SAME FAMILY: Special K Albicocche e Pesche (Apricots & Peaches), Special K Cioccolato al latte (Milk Chocolate), Special K Cioccolato Fondente (Dark Chocolate), Special K Classic, Special K Crunchy Muesli, Special K Yogurt (Yoghurt).
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Kellogg’s Website , Official Website
- PACKAGING: ★★☆☆☆
- RATING: ★★★☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? Yes
Kellogg’s really knows how to make good cereal!
I tasted several kinds of cereal like this (whole wheat flakes with dehydrated red berries) but they are not as delicious as this at all.
Well Flakes or Multi-Grain are not comparable!
These flakes are crunchy and red berries tastes really great!
It’s awesome kinda-healthy stuff you can eat with everything: milk, soy milk, plain yogurt, even dry! 3 stars!