- Lightly sweet, and crunchy, Heart to Heart® Honey Toasted Oat Cereal is a combination of honey-toasted Os and hearts made with whole grain oats and our unique blend of Seven Whole Grains.
- ADVERTISING SLOGAN: Oaty and toasty, our good-for-your heart cereal has a lightly sweet taste and the benefit of real nutrition.
- COUNTRY: USA
- INGREDIENTS: Whole Oat Flour, Cane Syrup, Oat Bran, Degerminated Yellow Corn Flour, Degerminated Yellow Corn Meal, Kashi Seven Whole Grain Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat), Oat Fiber, Honey, Salt, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Baking Soda, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Beta Carotene (Source Of Vitamin A), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Natural Flavor, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 150 kcal
- SHAPE: Loops and Hearts
- COLOUR: Beige
- FLAVOUR: Honey
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: HEART TO HEART Oat Flakes & Blueberry Clusters Cereal, HEART TO HEART Warm Cinnamon Oat Cereal.
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Official Website , Facebook Page
- PACKAGING: ★☆☆☆☆
- RATING: ★★☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No.
Weird taste = low sugar.
It’s good for our health but I can’t say that is tasty.
Love the crunchiness and the heart shapes but Cheerios taste better than these of course.
Since I don’t have cholesterol problems yet I won’t buy it again.