- INGREDIENTS: Wheat flour, fresh cheese (milk, milk enzymes) (28%), onions (13%), bacon (pork thigh, salt, preservative sodium nitrite, dextrose, maltodextrin, spice extract, antioxidant ascorbic acid, smoke wood) (10%), smoked ham (pork thigh, salt, spices, glucose syrup, preservatives potassium sodium nitrite-nitrate, wood smoke) (6%), canola oil, whole milk powder, yeast, salt, parsley, pepper, nutmeg, emulsifier soya lecithin, sugar, dextrose.
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS: Preheat the oven.
Remove the pizza transparent casing, put it still frozen in the oven and let it cook for 8-10 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: 812 Kcal (300g)
- BRAND WEBSITE: Official Website
- COUNTRY: Italy
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Baking and Appearance: 6/10
This time I didn’t mess up the baking instruction but I had to take it out of the oven after only 7 minutes because the meat and the crust were already burning.
The smell was amazing but honestly it doesn’t look very yummy.
2) Dough: 8/10
In their website they write “Thin and crispy dough” and this is true.
It’s very thin in the center and on the border.
However only the crust is super crunchy, while the inside is very soft.
I do enjoy this kind of dough because it’s light and easy to digest but I would prefer a little bit of “frame” on the outside.
3) Toppings: 8/10
In this pizza we have a lot of ingredients and I think the mix of them is actually original and well selected.
There are 2 kinds of meat (little sticks of bacon and smoked ham) and they are tasty but a bit salty and burned.
The cheese is also delicious but difficult to detect; in fact I didn’t even understand which kind of cheese was.
The parsley is barely there, while the amount of onions is huge.
In general I would say that, aside from the onions, the quantity of the other ingredients is fair.
Finally the taste of sugar is not completely subtle so the general sweet-and-sour taste is very interesting.
3) Value: 9/10
This pizza costs 1,79€ and I think it’s ok but I’m not rating this factor more than 9 because of the size of this pizza: to me it should be way bigger.
5) Side Effects: 8/10
I felt very very thirsty almost immediately and I’m pretty sure it was because of the salty meat. It was a bit annoying
- OVERALL RATING: 7.8/10 (thin, crunchy, sweet & sour pizza!)
- TV SHOW SUGGESTION: Orange Is The New Black (Season 4!!!)