- Crunchy muesli with almonds, cashews, hazelnuts and pecans.
- Advertising Slogan: Start the day right with Vitalis Crunchy Muesli with Nuts: super crunchy agglomerations of toasted whole oatmeal with almonds, cashews, hazelnuts and pecans.
- COUNTRY: Italy
- INGREDIENTS: Wholegrain oat flakes 45%, sugar, palm oil, glucose syrup, almond pieces 5%, cashew nuts (Cashew) in pieces 5%, wheat germ, wheat flour, rice flour, toasted hazelnuts in pieces 2.5%, 2.0% pecan pieces, honey, wholemeal wheat flour, dextrose, salt, malt extract of barley dehydrated, skimmed milk powder. spices (with wheat, soybeans and barley).
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 197 Kcal
- SHAPE: Clusters
- COLOUR: Golden
- FLAVOUR: /
- OTHERS: it contains almonds, cashews, hazelnuts and pecans.
- SAME FAMILY: VITALIS Frutta E Fiocchi, VITALIS Light Croccante CLASSICO, VITALIS Light Croccante LAMPONE, VITALIS Müesli Croccante DOUBLE CHOCOLATE 15%, VITALIS Müesli Croccante MIX DI FRUTTA, VITALIS Müesli Croccante MIELE E MANDORLE.
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: official website
- PACKAGING: ★★★☆☆
- RATING: ★★☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No
I’m definitely not a fan of this kind of cereal.
I mean.. it’s objectively tasty but the mixture of clusters and nuts is way too rich for me: I can eat a very little amount of this cereal before getting sick of it..and to me this is not a very satisfying breakfast 😦
Indeed I suggest to eat it with low fat yogurt or milk.
Sooo.. 2 stars!
3 stars for the packaging because it’s simple but it’s green 😀 (and I love green XD)