- Sweetened whole grain oat cereal with real honey.
- Advertising Slogan: Enjoy it by the handful or by the bowlful!
- COUNTRY: USA
- INGREDIENTS: Whole Grain Oat Flour (includes the oat bran), Sugar, Wheat Starch, Honey, Salt, Brown Sugar Syrup, Trisodium Phosphate, Caramel Color, Natural Flavor.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 160 Kcal
- SHAPE: Loops
- COLOUR: Dark Yellow
- FLAVOUR: Honey
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: Apple Zings, Berry Colossal Crunch, Berry Colossal Crunch with Marshmallows, Blueberry Mini Spooners, Blueberry Toasters, Chocolate Marshmallow Mateys, Chocolatey Colossal Crunch, Cinnamon Colossal Crunch, Cinnamon Toasters, Coco Roos, Cocoa Dyno Bites, Colossal Crunch, Corn Bursts, Crispy Rice, Frosted Flakes, Frosted Mini Spooners, Fruity Dyno Bites, Golden Puffs, Honey Buzzers, Honey Graham Toasters, Marshmallow Mateys, Oat Blenders with Honey & Almonds, Oat Blenders with Honey, Raisin Bran, Strawberry Cream Mini Spooners, Strawberry Toasters, Tootie Fruities.
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Official website , Mr.Breakfast database
- PACKAGING: ★★★☆☆
- RATING: ★★★☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No
This cereal should be the cheap version of Honey Nut Cheerios, am I right?
I’ve already tasted Malt-O-Meal Tootie Fruities and it was pretty awesome, but this one instead isn’t that good.
I mean, I’ve already said that Honey Nut Cheerios is a bit tasteless cereal but this one is even more.
Honey Nut? Where is the flavor of honey or nuts?
I can’t taste anything.
It’s crunchy and kinda fresh but I can’t rate it more than 3 stars because it’s a very boring cereal.
3 stars also for the packaging because is very simple and boring too