- Packed with delicious fruity taste, fruity aroma, and bright colors. Made with whole grains and lightly sweetened, Froot Loops is a fun part of a complete breakfast, and is a good source of fiber.
- Advertising Slogan: /
- COUNTRY: UK
- INGREDIENTS: Cereal Flours (Oat, Wheat, Maize), Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Salt, Natural Citrus Flavouring with other Natural Flavourings, Fruit and Vegetable Extracts (Carrot, Blackcurrant). Tricalcium Phosphate, Vitamin C, Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 156 Kcal
- SHAPE: Loops
- COLOUR: Green, Purple and Orange
- FLAVOUR: Fruit flavoured (?)
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: /
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: USA Froot Loops vs UK Froot Loops (People can actually die of bad taste xD) British Kellogs Froot Loops Vs American USA imported version. What a Rip Off !!!!! (Another complaint)
- PACKAGING: ★★★★☆
- RATING: ★★★★☆
- Would I Buy It Again? I don’t think so.
I totally get it where those complaints above come from because I’m about to complain myself. Once you taste american Froot Loops you can’t go back XD In fact this UK one has no flavour at all! Plus I’m sad about the missing colours, this is less fun 😦
The first question I ask myself opening this box of cereal was: “Where is the sugar smell?” “Nowhere”.
I won’t buy this cereal again because a discount near my house (Lidl) has kinda the same cool crunchy stuff, even cheaper than this!
(4 stars anyway because I’m obsessed with coloured cereal rings xD)