- INGREDIENTS: Common wheat flour type 0, 21.3% mozzarella,12% tomato sauce, 12% tomato sauce, water, sunflower oil, extra virgin olive oil, yeast, salt, dried yeast (it contains wheat), wheat gluten, sugar, emulsifier: mono- and diacetyl tartaric esters of mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, 0.07% basil, oregano, antioxidant: ascorbic acid, dextrose, enzymes (containing wheat).
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS: Preheat your oven to 180°C while letting the pizza defrost at room temperature for about 10 minutes. Then bake at mid-height on the grill of the oven for about 6-8 minutes.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: 746 Kcal (300g)
- BRAND WEBSITE: /
- COUNTRY: Italy
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Baking and Appearance: 8/10
This pizza smells great and looks supper yummy and cute.. maybe you can agree with me looking at the picture below 😀
I’m just a bit disappointed because it’s very small.
The baking instructions are not accurate: after 8 minutes my pizza looked still uncooked so I left it in the oven almost double the time.
I think they wrote a wrong temperature because usually it’s higher (around 200°C): maybe it will be crunchy and perfectly cooked in 6-8 minutes if you heat your oven to 200°C I don’t know
Anyway if you pay attention to your pizza while cooking it you can tell which is the right moment to take it out of the oven.
2) Dough: 7/10
The dough is soft inside but kinda crunchy on the outside.
It’s thin in the middle but not the thinest possible and it looked almost uncooked and chewy; the crust instead is a bit thicker and “bready” and crunchy.
However it’s tasteless and there are some ingredients in the dough that doesn’t sound very healthy or useful to me
3) Toppings: 7/10
Reading the ingredients on the box I think that they put some stuff that could be avoided in the filling: basil and oregano? Why both of them?
However mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce are very tasty.
As for the quantity of toppings I think that it isn’t enough: they should put more mozzarella because there are some sad cheeseless parts on this cute pizza.
Plus the mix of ingredient is very traditional of course.
3) Value: 9/10
I paid this pizza 1,49€ and I think it’s worth it.
I mean, it’s a great deal!
I’m not rating this factor more than 9 though because of its size and also because this is its discounted price: the original one is 1,99€.
5) Side Effects: 10/10
I didn’t experience any of them! 😀
- OVERALL RATING: 8.2/10 (heartshaped pizza!)
- BEVERAGE SUGGESTION: Lemon Soda Zero