- Cereali croccanti al cacao e dolci stelle di riso e frumento. Cereali per la prima colazione. (Crunchy cereal with cocoa and sweet stars made of rice and wheat. Breakfast Cereal.)
- Advertising Slogan: Hai scoperto la novità dei cereali? Sono ancora più magici… e da oggi sono più giocosi! (Have you discovered the cereal news? Even more magical… and from today also more playful!)
- COUNTRY: Italy
- INGREDIENTS: Wheat flour 26.1%, sugar, rice flour 24.3%, stars of rice and wheat 20% (rice flour 74%, corresponding to 11.5% of the finished product, sugar, wheat flour 10.3% corresponding to 1.6% of the finished product, skimmed milk powder, wheat starch, emulsifier: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, flavoring), cocoa 5.6% (soybean), wheat starch, chocolate 1.5% (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa 1.5%, corresponding to 0.02% of the finished product, flavoring), barley malt extract, skim milk powder, salt, emulsifier: soya lecithin, flavoring.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 154 Kcal
- SHAPE: Petals and stars
- COLOUR: Brown and light yellow
- FLAVOUR: Chocolate Cookie
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: Barretta PAN DI STELLE, Biscotto PAN DI STELLE, Merenda PAN DI STELLE, Mooncake PAN DI STELLE, Torta PAN DI STELLE
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Official Website , Italian Review , Spot 2013, Facebook Page
- PACKAGING: ★★★☆☆
- RATING: ★★★★☆
- Would I Buy It Again? Yes
This cereal is inspired by Barilla Pan Di Stelle Biscuit which is the shortbread cookie every children in Italy just love. Now I don’t really like chocolate biscuits and I prefer cream or vanilla cookies.. but these aren’t that bad!
Actually I expected Kellogg’s style chocolate petals which I don’t like a lot.. but this stuff is different: the little pieces are thick and taste like biscuits! It was a total surprise and I loved it!
The little stars are pretty tasteless instead but they’re cute so I loved it anyway ahuahah
In any case altogether this cereal is very rich so I suggest to eat it with milk (skimmed or soy milk) rather than yogurt!
All in all I really enjoyed this cereal and I’d buy it again soon.. 4 stars!