- Mixture of flakes, grains and dried fruits.
- Advertising Slogan: /
- COUNTRY: Italy
- INGREDIENTS: Oatmeal*, raisins* (raisins*, sunflower oil*), wheat flakes*, corn flakes* (corn flour*, rice syrup*, salt), hazelnuts*, sunflower seeds*, golden flax seeds*.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): /
- SHAPE: Flakes
- COLOUR: Beige
- FLAVOUR: /
- OTHERS: it contains raisins and hazelnuts and some seeds.
- SAME FAMILY: CORN FLAKES, FARRO SOFFIATO, FARRO SOFFIATO Con Miele, FIOCCHI DI AVENA INTEGRALE, GRANO SOFFIATO Con Miele, KAMUT SOFFIATO, MUESLI Super Farro, RICCIOLI DI CRUSCA, RISO INTEGRALE SOFFIATO.
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Official Website
- PACKAGING: ★☆☆☆☆
- RATING: ★★☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? Yes
Super healthy stuff, indeed.
But also quite tasty… I like it!
I mean.. it’s of course a very light breakfast but there are a lot of raisins that make the whole mixture very sweet and corn flakes for some crunchiness!
In short I think this is totally a 2-star cereal because it’s not as mushy/tasteless as the other organic muesli that I’ve already reviewed (and rated 1-star..) and very enjoyable both with yogurt and milk!
I’ll buy it again 🙂