- DESCRIPTION: Mozzarella, cotto (ham), zucchini, grating cheese, fresh basil, extra-virgin olive oil
- COUNTRY: Italy
- RESTAURANT ADDRESS: Via Milano 50/52, 64023 Mosciano Sant’Angelo (TE)
- RESTAURANT WEBSITE: Facebook page – Tripadvisor
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Dough: 6/10
The dough is thin in the middle, while a little bit puffy on the outside; it’s very soft everywhere but the crust is a bit overcooked here and there.
It looks very light but it is also super salty 😦
2) Toppings: 8/10
The toppings are not completely obvious but also not very special.
The quality of the ingredients is undeniable and some of them are slow food certified.
In this pizza I really enjoyed the way they cut the zucchini and also the quantity of the ham and the cheese because it was very satisfying.
Finally in my opinion this is a great mix of ingredients.
3) Value: 10/10
I paid this pizza 5,5€ and this is a great deal!!
They even offer free delivery and all the pizzas have a reasonable price.
Plus they even offer a cheaper option: a mini pizza that costs only 2,5€, this is awesome!!!
4) Service: 8/10
This place has always a lot of reservations since it’s probably the best pizzeria in this little town.
You need to order your pizzas at least 5 hours before dinner time otherwise they won’t take your reservations any more.
They are not very precise though. I mean.. this time they didn’t mess up our order but they usually do.
Plus we asked for the delivery option and the guy showed up 10 minutes late.
5) Side Effects: 6/10
After eating this pizza I was very thirsty and bloated all night long
- OVERALL RATING: 7.6/10 (Neapolitan pizza in Mosciano S.A!)
- BEVERAGE SUGGESTION: Egger Zitronen – Radler (lemon beer from Austria!)