- Crispy fruit-flavored cereal loops.
- Advertising Slogan: /
- COUNTRY: Germany
- INGREDIENTS: 77% cereals (wheat flour, wholemeal oat flour, cornmeal), sugar, glucose syrup, table salt, extracts of fruits and plants with a colouring effect (elderberry, black carrot, bell pepper), colour: carotene; natural lemon flavouring with other natural flavourings.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 153 Kcal
- SHAPE: Loops
- COLOUR: Light Green, Orange, Violet.
- FLAVOUR: Fruit
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: /
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: openfoodfacts.org
- PACKAGING: ★★☆☆☆
- RATING: ★★★★☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No
What’s the difference between Fruit Rings and this cereal?
There’s no difference. It’s the same cereal.
I believe that they just put the rings inside another box, probably uglier than the other one.
As I said before this cereal aims to be like american Froot Loops but it lacks of taste and color so it’s a bit disappointing.
However it’s fresh, crunchy, maybe healthier and it reminds me of Froot Loops so I’m rating it 4 stars like Fruit Rings 🙂