- Crunchy cereal with chocolate milk with added vitamins niacin, B6, B2, B1, folic acid, B12 and iron.
- Advertising Slogan: Kellogg’s Extra Cioccolato al Latte: e a colazione è tutta un’altra musica! (Kellogg’s Extra Milk Chocolate: the breakfast it’s another story!)
- COUNTRY: Italy
- INGREDIENTS: Rolled oats (45%), milk chocolate (18%) [sugar, cocoa mass, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, emulsifier (soy lecithin)], brown sugar, vegetable oil, flour wheat, desiccated coconut, corn syrup, invert sugar, salt, barley malt aroma, flavor, vitamins and minerals: vitamins (niacin, B6, B2, B1, Folic Acid, B12) and iron.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 198 Kcal
- SHAPE: Clusters
- COLOUR: Golden
- FLAVOUR: /
- OTHERS: with delicious pieces of milk chocolate
- SAME FAMILY: EXTRA Cioccolato Belga e Nocciole, EXTRA Croccante d’Avena, EXTRA Delizia di Frutta, EXTRA Nocciole Caramellate.
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Kellogg’s Extra Facebook Page , Kelloggs.com
- PACKAGING: ★★☆☆☆
- RATING: ★★★★★
- Would I Buy It Again? Yes
EXTREmely tasty and addictive like his brother, plus I love milk chocolate so.. 5 stars! End of discussion!
(I ate them with hot milk and it was cool because the milk chocolate melted away but I suggest to use cold milk if you don’t like soggy cereal!)