- Crunchy cereal with oatmeal, with added vitamins niacin, B6, B2, B1, folic acid, B12 and iron.
- Advertising Slogan: Da soli o nel latte: scegli tu! Il gusto e la croccantezza di Kellogg’s Extra sapranno sempre sorprenderti. (Alone or in milk: up to you! The taste and crunchiness of Kellogg’s Extra will always surprise you.)
- COUNTRY: Italy
- INGREDIENTS: Rolled oats (55%), cane sugar, vegetable oil, wheat flour, desiccated coconut, corn syrup, invert sugar, salt, barley malt extract, flavoring, emulsifier (soy lecithin), vitamins and minerals: vitamins (niacin, B6, B2, B1, Folic Acid, B12) and iron.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 193 Kcal
- SHAPE: Clusters
- COLOUR: Golden
- FLAVOUR: /
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: EXTRA Cioccolato Belga e Nocciole, EXTRA Cioccolato al Latte, EXTRA Delizia di Frutta, EXTRA Nocciole Caramellate.
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Kellogg’s Extra Facebook Page , Official Website
- PACKAGING: ★★☆☆☆
- RATING: ★★★★☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No
Kellogg’s Extra it’s always EXTRA, in every sense of the word! It’s EXTRemely tasty, EXTRemely fatty, EXTRemely crunchy, EXTRemely sweet, EXTRemely cool.. I could go on like forever indeed xD
Anyway this is the original one without fruits or chocolate and this is the main reason I gave it 4 stars (instead of 5) and I said that I won’t buy it again: I’m very greedy so I prefer and I’d buy the chocolate ones :E
But it doesn’t mean this muesli isn’t good or something.. it’s pretty cool stuff, with milk or yogurt and even dry! 😀