- Golden Nuggets is the yee-haa cereal that kids love.
- Advertising Slogan: They Taste Yeee Haaa!!
- COUNTRY: UK
- INGREDIENTS: Cereal Grains (71.4%) (Wheat Flour (31.3%), Whole Grain Wheat, (20.5%), Wholegrain Maize (11.3%), Maize Semolina), Sugar, Maize Starch, Glucose Syrup, Honey (2.4%), Salt, Partially Inverted Brown Sugar Syrup, Vegetable Oil, Colour: Carotene, Antioxidant: Tocopherols, Flavouring: Vanillin. Vitamins and Minerals: Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin (B2), Thiamin (B1), Folic Acid (Folacin), Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate and Iron. Allergen Warning: MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF NUTS AND MILK
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 152 Kcal
- SHAPE: Nuggets
- COLOUR: Golden
- FLAVOUR: Honey (???)
- OTHERS: It smells bad
- SAME FAMILY: /
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Nestle Golden Nuggets 1999 Advert
- PACKAGING: ★★★★☆
- RATING: ★★☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? Maybe
I’ve got to tell they don’t taste like I expected. I mean.. “Golden Nuggets” makes me think about honey but they don’t taste like honey. I guess they’re sugary but I don’t know.. the flavor doesn’t win me over. Anyway I enjoyed the consistence and the crunchiness, they aren’t sticky like other honey cereals so thumbs up.
Anyway I’ve got to admit they also smell pretty bad.. kinda like dog food xD so 2 stars..
I would buy them again because to me their taste is still quite unclear so maybe one day I’ll taste them again and we’ll see!