- Cereal with caramel and chocolate fortified with 7 vitamins, calcium and iron.
- Advertising Slogan: Lion, le goût unique du caramel et du chocolat. La seule bonne raison de te lever le matin! (Lion,the unique taste of caramel and chocolate. The only reason to get up in the morning!)
- COUNTRY: France
- INGREDIENTS: Cereals 60.5% (whole wheat (35.7%), wheat flour, rice flour), sugar, glucose syrup, caramel 6.4% (sweetened condensed skim milk (skim milk, sugar), sugar, glucose syrup, butter pastry, gelling agent pectin, preservative: potassium sorbate, salt, flavoring), vegetable oil, 4.1% chocolate (sugar, cocoa powder, cocoa mass, lean cocoa powder), salt, flavorings; emulsifier: sunflower lecithin; coloring: caramel (E150c).Vitamins (D, PP, B5, B6, B2, B1, B9), and minerals (calcium carbonate, iron).
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 164 Kcal
- SHAPE: Little Petals (Lion Teeth?)
- COLOUR: Beige and Brown
- FLAVOUR: Caramel and Chocolate
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: LION Crunchy Muesli
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: nestle website, nestle.fr, facebook page
- PACKAGING: ★★☆☆☆
- RATING: ★★★☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No
As I said before when I reviewed the belgian version of this cereal I think that the caramel petals are a little bit disappointing because to me they’re pretty tasteless; the chocolate part is ok but nothing special.
The shape of the cereal still is a question mark because it is supposed to be lion teeth but to me it doesn’t look like that at all; but it’s kinda cute and fun so I like it.
I’m rating the overall taste of the cereal 3 stars but 2 stars for the packaging because I don’t really like that lion..it looks kinda rude XD LOL