- Crunchy cereal clusters with chocolate.
- Advertising Slogan: The tastiest crunchy cereal!
- COUNTRY: UK
- INGREDIENTS: Rolled oats (38%), sugar, 13% chocolate [cocoa mass, sugar, emulsifier (soya lecithin)], sunflower oil (11%), wheat (9,8%), glucose syrup, rice flour (2,1%), wheat flour, coconut, molasses, salt, cinnamon, antioxidant (tocopherol), apple/toffee flavouring. Chocolate contains at least 65% cocoa solids.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 190 Kcal
- SHAPE: Clusters
- COLOUR: Golden
- FLAVOUR: /
- OTHERS: it contains little pieces of chocolate
- SAME FAMILY: CRUESLI 4 Nuts, CRUESLI Fruit
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: /
- PACKAGING: ★★☆☆☆
- RATING: ★★★★☆
- Would I Buy It Again? Yes
As I said about this other similar muesli it totally reminds me of Kellogg’s Extra Cioccolato Belga E Nocciole but there are no hazelnuts here.
The chocolate chunks are huge, maybe the biggest I’ve ever seen inside a box of cereal and the clusters are fresh and crunchy!
It’s a very rich, fatty stuff but very enjoyable and yummi.. 4 stars!
The package is not that cool instead.. 2 stars!