- Hershey’s Cocoa & Reese’s® Peanut Butter Sweet & Crunchy Corn Puffs
- Advertising Slogan: PB and C is what I’m think of, but I have them in my Reese’s Puffs!
- COUNTRY: USA
- INGREDIENTS: Whole Grain Corn, Sugar, Reese’s? Peanut Butter (peanuts, sugar, monoglycerides, peanut oil, salt, molasses, corn starch), Dextrose, Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Canola Oil, Corn Meal, Salt, Hershey’s? Cocoa, Red 40, Yellow 5;6, Blue 1 and Other Color Added, Trisodium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor. Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) Added to Preserve Freshness. Vitamins and Minerals: Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc and Iron (mineral nutrients), Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate), A B Vitamin (niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate), Vitamin A (palmitate), A B Vitamin (folic acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 166 kcal
- SHAPE: Balls
- COLOUR: Beige and Brown
- FLAVOUR: Chocolate and Peanut Butter
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: /
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Official Website , General Mills Website, Facebook page, 2013 commercial
- PACKAGING: ★★★☆☆
- RATING: ★★★★★
- Would I Buy It Again? Yes.
The smell of peanut butter when you open the box here is even stronger than in Cap’N Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch (and you can even see it covering all the little balls xD) but the chocolate part makes them less salty and delicious.
This is totally another 5-star cereal!
It’s a very rich stuff but it’s worth it: it’s puffy and crunchy in the right way and it doesn’t get very soggy soaked in milk. Love it.
3 stars for the package and the slogan because I really don’t care about this dj rap thing.