- The chocolatey chip cookie cereal that kids love
- Advertising Slogan: Totally Chipalicious
- COUNTRY: UK
- INGREDIENTS: Cereal Grains (64.5%) (Whole Grain Wheat (34.6%), Maize Semolina, Wheat Flour), Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Wheat Starch, Vegetable Oil, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder (1.9%), Flavouring, Cocoa Powder (0.7%), Salt, Trisodium Phosphate. Vitamins and Minerals: Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin (B2) , Thiamin (B1), Folic acid (Folacin), Vitamin D Calcium Carbonate and Iron.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 154 Kcal
- SHAPE: Cookie Shaped
- COLOUR: Brown
- FLAVOUR: Chocolate chip cookies
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: Cookie Crisp Brownie
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Cookie Crisp commercial (1993)
- PACKAGING: ★★★☆☆
- RATING: ★★★★★
- Would I Buy It Again? Abso-fucking-lutely!
I’ve found a 5-stars cereals!
God they’re awesome: never soggy, taste like cookies and chocolate and they can cause physical dependance xD
I need more! I need more! I’ll have to place another order soon!
Plus they kinda remind me of these biscuits I used to eat when I was a kid:
They were fucking great. Out of production now of course 😦