- Mix of crunchy cereals with apple and fruit juices.
- Advertising Slogan: Più gustosi, più Grancereale! (So tasty, so Grancereale!)
- COUNTRY: Italy
- INGREDIENTS: Crunchy cereals 50% (wheat, oats, brown rice, puffed barley, sugar, barley malt extract, oligofructose, sunflower oil, glucose syrup, flavorings, salt), rice and whole wheat flakes with fruit juice 30 % [rice, sugar, wheat, concentrated juices 5.5% (elder, cherry, strawberry), corresponding to 1.5% on finished product], gluten and wheat germ, milk powder, sunflower oil, wheat starch, salt, barley malt extract, raising agent: sodium hydrogen carbonate, emulsifier: mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, aroma), oat flakes 15%, dehydrated apple 5%.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 150 Kcal
- SHAPE: Mix of clusters and flakes
- COLOUR: Beige and purple (flakes)
- FLAVOUR: Fruit
- OTHERS: it contains little pieces of apple
- SAME FAMILY: GRANCEREALE Cereali Croccanti Classico (Classic) , GRANCEREALE Cereali Croccanti E Cioccolato (Chocolate)
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Official website
- PACKAGING: ★★★☆☆
- RATING: ★★★★☆
- Would I Buy It Again? Yes
Super healthy but tasty cereal: love it.
The mixture of different kinds of cereal is what makes Gran Cereale great!
It’s crunchy thanks to the wheat clusters, it’s tasty thanks to the flavored corn flakes and it’s healthy thanks to the oat mushy flakes.
I love its texture and it’s great to eat both with yogurt and milk.
The only bad thing is the price: more than 3€ for a little box.. come on!
Anyway.. I’ll rate it 4 stars and I’ll buy it again when there’s some discount at the supermarket or something xD!