- INGREDIENTS: Wheat flour, mozzarella (23%) (milk, salt, lactic ferments, rennet), sautéed mixed mushrooms (14%) [Champignon (Agaricus bisporus) 34%, Nameko (Pholiota mutabilis) 21%, Frost Bite (oyster mushroom) 21 %, Shiitake (Lentinus edodes) 13%, Porcini (Boletus edulis) 5%, Pinarello (Suillus luteus) 1%, sunflower oil, extra virgin olive oil, salt, parsley, garlic], water, durum wheat semolina, Champignon mushrooms (4%), extra virgin olive oil, salt, yeast, sunflower oil, wheat gluten, malted wheat flour, parsley, garlic.
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the pizza from its packaging. Let it defrost for 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to 220 ° C. Bake on the middle oven rack for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: 522 Kcal (215g)
- BRAND WEBSITE: /
- COUNTRY: Italy
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Baking and Appearance: 7/10
As you can see in the picture below this pizza doesn’t look super yummy -.- but I can tell that it smells delicious, if you enjoy mushrooms of course!
Plus I usually prefer rounded pizza so this one can’t look very attractive to me.
The baking instructions are very clear though and if you read them and follow them carefully your pizza will be crunchy and ready to be eaten in less then 20 minutes (considering defrosting).
2) Dough: 8/10
The dough is a bit disappointing because exactly as the other “Pizza Alla Pala” by Svila that I’ve reviewed a while ago, it’s tasteless; the pieces without toppings on the outside are very bland and they lack of salt
It’s not very thin in the middle but, contrary to the Svila one, the crust is very crunchy!
Therefore since the toppings here are full of flavor, the lack of salt of the dough is not that bad and it makes the whole pizza more “balanced”.
3) Toppings: 8/10
The real problem of this pizza is the cheese.
I mean, where is the cheese?
I understand that this isn’t the main topping here but it should be the base topping in every pizza so to me this little amount of pizza is just ridiculous.
As for the mushrooms I’d say that they taste great and their quantity is totally adequate
Finally we know nothing about the provenience or the real quality of the toppings but the mix of ingredients is a classic one that never disappoints a mushroom lover :).
3) Value: 7/10
This pizza costs 2,39€ and I think it’s a bit too much considering the the size of this pizza.
There are cheaper bigger and tastier frozen pizzas around so I can’t rate this factor more than 7.
5) Side Effects: 10/10
I ate this pizza for lunch and after that I didn’t experience any side effect!!
- OVERALL RATING: 8/10 (mushrooms pizza party!)
- BEVERAGE SUGGESTION: Esselunga Cola Light