- Honey flavored cereal balls sources of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B8, B12 and iron.
- Advertising Slogan: /
- COUNTRY: France
- INGREDIENTS: Cereals 80% (cornmeal – wheat flour) – sugar – honey 5% – salt – calcium carbonate – natural flavoring – colors: annatto, mixed carotenoids – caramel (sugar, water) – sugar syrup caramel – vitamins: B1 , B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B8, B12 – iron.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 154 Kcal
- SHAPE: Balls
- COLOUR: Yellow
- FLAVOUR: Honey
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: LES DOODINGUES Fourrés Choc’ Coeur Choco, LES DOODINGUES Fourrés Choc’ Coeur Lait, LES DOODINGUES Fourrés Coeur Choco Noisette, LES DOODINGUES Mini Biscuits Aux Pépites Parfum Choco, LES DOODINGUES P’tits Grains Caramel, LES DOODINGUES P’tits Grains Choco, LES DOODINGUES Pétales Choco Craquants, LES DOODINGUES Pétales Sucrés Craquants.
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: official website
- PACKAGING: ★★★☆☆
- RATING: ★★☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No
I’ve tasted 3 different brands of this same kind of cereal and they all have a slightly different taste: the first one was too sticky so I rated it only 1 star, the second one was pretty good (crunchy, tasty and not that sticky) so I rated it 3 stars!
How about this one?
I’d say that this is totally in the middle.. it’s a little bit sticky but quite crunchy and tasty so the rating is definitely 2 stars!!
3 stars for the packaging instead because I like those little cute frogs 🙂