- Extruded cereal mixture source of vitamins coated with caramel and chocolate.
- Advertising Slogan: Ultra Croustillant! (Extra crunchy!)
- COUNTRY: France
- INGREDIENTS: Extruded and coated with caramel cereal (grains (whole wheat flour 12%, wheat flour, corn meal), sugar, topping caramel 8% (sweetened condensed skimmed milk (evaporated skimmed milk, sugar), sugar, wheat glucose syrup , butter, carrageenans, potassium sorbate), 0.4% caramel, calcium carbonate, salt, flavor, vitamin PP, B6, B2, B1, B9, B12, iron), extruded chocolate coated cereals (cereal (flour 13% whole wheat, wheat flour, corn meal), sugar, cocoa powder 7% (sugar, cocoa powder), 0.8% chocolate (cocoa mass, lean cocoa powder, sugar), carbonate calcium, salt, low fat cocoa powder, flavoring, vitamins PP, B6, B2, B1, B9, B12, iron).
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 159 Kcal
- SHAPE: Little petals
- COLOUR: Beige and Brown
- FLAVOUR: Caramel and Chocolate
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: /
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: carrefourMarket, openFoodFact.fr
- PACKAGING: ★★☆☆☆
- RATING: ★★★★☆
- Would I Buy It Again? Yes
When I bought this cereal I was pretty sure that I was buying the cheap/bad version of Lion Cereal, but this is not true!
I mean.. it is cheaper, but it’s not bad at all! Actually it’s way better than Lion Cereal!
The caramel flavor of the little petals is not subtle and it makes the overall taste of the cereal very enjoyable!
So I’m rating this cereal 4 stars (one star more than the “original one”) and I think I’d buy it again!
It’s not a 5-star cereal because of the chocolate flavored petals.. still not my thing! But I’m waiting for them to make a only-caramel-flavored cereal because that would totally be a 5-star cereal!!!
2 stars for the packaging though because in my opinion it’s quite simple and ugly