- Ready to eat cereals fortified with 7 vitamins, iron and calcium.
- Advertising Slogan: C’est Fort En Chocolat! (Strong in Chocolate!)
- COUNTRY: France
- INGREDIENTS: Cereals 61.7% (31.7% whole wheat, wheat flour, corn meal), powdered chocolate 22.2% (sugar, cocoa powder), sugar, glucose syrup, barley malt extract, vegetable oil , emulsifier: sunflower lecithin; salt, flavorings.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 156 Kcal
- SHAPE: Petals
- COLOUR: Brown
- FLAVOUR: Chocolate
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: CHOCAPIC Choco Noisette, CHOCAPIC Coer Fondant, CHOCAPIC Duo, CHOCAPIC Pepites.
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: nestle website, official website, croquonslavie.fr
- PACKAGING: ★★★★☆
- RATING: ★☆☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No
Even though this cereal seems to be fresher and crunchier and probably tastier than the other brands I’ve already reviewed (Choco Curlz, Flakers Choco, Coco Pops Barchette…) , my overall opinion about this kind of cereal is not changed: I don’t enjoy chocolate flavored petals.
I ate it with milk and banana pieces because to me everything becomes enjoyable this way but if I ate it alone it would be a disappointing breakfast
So my rate is 1 star like all its buddies but 4 stars for the packaging because I like that cute greedy dog 😀