- Crunchy chocolate petals with a tasty nut spread and whole wheat (29.8%), vitamins, iron and calcium.
- Advertising Slogan: Le bon goût de chocolat puis ensuite la noisette! (The good taste of chocolate plus the hazelnut!)
- COUNTRY: France
- INGREDIENTS: Cereals 59.3% (29.8% whole wheat, wheat flour, corn meal), powdered chocolate 13.6% (sugar, cocoa powder), spread hazelnuts 11.8% (vegetable oils (oil rapeseed and palm oil), sugar, hazelnuts 1.4%, maltodextrin, skim milk powder, lean cocoa powder, emulsifier: soy lecithin, aroma, antioxidant: extract rich in tocopherols), powdered sugar, glucose syrup, extract of barley malt, palm oil, corn starch, sugar, salt, flavorings, vitamins (PP, B5, B2, B6, B1, B9, D) and minerals (calcium carbonate and iron).
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 167 Kcal
- SHAPE: Petals
- COLOUR: Light Brown
- FLAVOUR: Chocolate & Hazelnut
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: CHOCAPIC, CHOCAPIC Coer Fondant, CHOCAPIC Duo, CHOCAPIC Pepites.
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: official website, croquonslavie.fr
- PACKAGING: ★★★★☆
- RATING: ★★☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No
Trying this variation of the original Chocapic is totally worthy!
I mean.. I think this is better than the classic only-chocolate cereal because the hazelnut flavor totally makes the difference to me! (how I said before I don’t like dark chocolate..)
Of course you can still taste the dark chocolate but it’s more subtle.. so this improvement deserves at least one star more than the original Chocapic.. 2 stars!
And always 4 stars for the cute dog on the packaging :DDD