- Puffed cereal balls with honey.
- Advertising Slogan: /
- COUNTRY: Italy
- INGREDIENTS: Cereals 84% (corn flour, wheat flour), sugar, honey (4.7%), salt, flavor, coloring: annatto, caramel (sugar, water), vitamins: niacin (PP), pantothenic acid (B5) , riboflavin (B2), B6, thiamine (B1), folacin (B9), biotin (H), B12, iron.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 156 kcal
- SHAPE: Balls
- COLOUR: Yellow
- FLAVOUR: Honey
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: BRAN FIOCCHI, BRAN FIOCCHI Con Frutta, BRAN STICKS, CORN FLAKES, FIOCCHI Zuccherosi, MUESLI CROUSTY 6 Frutti, MUESLI CROUSTY Choco, PALLINE Al Cioccolato, PETALI Al Cioccolato, RISINI Al Cioccolato, SOFFI Al Miele, SORPRESE Ripiene Al Cioccolato E Nocciole.
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: /
- PACKAGING: ★★★☆☆
- RATING: ★★☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? Yes
These honey flavored puffed cereal balls are a very standard kind of cereal.
I’ve already reviewed several kinds of this same cereal from different brands and I can tell you that this one has the same problem of the others: the little balls are sticky and kinda smelly.
However they are crunchy and full of sugar so my rating for their general taste is 2 stars!
3 stars for the packaging instead because the monkey and the elephant look hilarious to me.