- Sugar frosted flakes of corn.
- Advertising Slogan: They’re Gr-r-reat!
- COUNTRY: UK
- INGREDIENTS: Maize, Sugar, Barley Malt Flavouring, Salt. Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 151 Kcal
- SHAPE: Flakes
- COLOUR: Golden
- FLAVOUR: Sugar
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: /
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Kelloggs.co.uk , 1988 UK Advert
- PACKAGING: ★★★☆☆
- RATING: ★★☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No
This is officially the third time I review this kind of cereal because I bought it in different countries (Belgium, England, Spain) but I’ve got to admit it’s just always the same stuff.. just the package design is a little bit different..
So I don’t think I could say anything more than this: it’s sugary corn flakes, I don’t enjoy this cereal very much but the best way to eat them is with milk and banana pieces.
2 stars like the others!