- Organic Muesli containing fruit and nuts.
- Advertising Slogan: /
- COUNTRY: The Netherlands
- INGREDIENTS: Barley flakes 20.5%, rye flakes 20.5%, raisins 20.5%, oat flakes 13.5%, wheat flakes 13.5%, hazelnuts 2%, walnuts 2%, buckwheat, cashew nuts 1.5%, sunflower seeds, almonds 1.5%, currants 1.5%, sunflower oil.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 148 Kcal
- SHAPE: little flakes
- COLOUR: Beige
- FLAVOUR: /
- OTHERS: it contains raisins, currants and nuts
- SAME FAMILY: Organic Crunchy Muesli with raisins and coconut
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: /
- PACKAGING: ★★☆☆☆
- RATING: ★☆☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No
I call this kind of muesli “the mushy muesli” because clearly the flakes are not crunchy and pretty tasteless; they are good for your health though and with the right amount of fruit or nuts it can be very delicious.
For this reason I’ve been trying some different brands to know which one are alright.
Until now I only found one tasty mushy muesli: it was an italian one (Coop organic fruity muesli) and it contains a lot of different delicious fruit.
This dutch mushy muesli instead I’ve got to admit that is nothing special: the amount of fruit is alright but the problem is the variety because there are only raisins and currants and they make the overall meal quite boring; plus there are like 10 nuts in the all box so their presence is very subtle.
Therefore my rating is only 1 star for the overall cereal taste and 2 stars for the packaging because it’s quite simple but at least it’s green (my favorite color) 😀