- All the goodness of spelled flakes with red berries for a tasty breakfast
- Advertising Slogan: /
- COUNTRY: Italy
- INGREDIENTS: Spelt Flakes 80% (76% spelled, barley malt extract), raisins 13% (preservative: sulfur dioxide), dehydrated apple 5% (preservative: sulfur dioxide), 1.5% freeze-dried raspberry, strawberry freeze-dried 0.5%. May contain traces of soy, milk and nuts.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 140 Kcal
- SHAPE: flakes
- COLOUR: dark brown
- FLAVOUR: /
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: CORN FLAKES, FIBRA FLAKES Cioccolato, FIBRA PLUS.
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: /
- PACKAGING: ★☆☆☆☆
- RATING: ★☆☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? I don’t think so
I bought this box of cereal because I was curious to taste spelt flakes.. I like spelt pasta very much so I wanted to know if they could be also a valid breakfast option. Indeed the answer is no xD I mean.. they are quite edible and stuff but if I wanted to go to healthy choices then I guess I’d rather the classic “rice and wheat flakes”.
Anyway I was going to give them 2 stars because I ate them with yoghurt and I enjoyed the red berries very much.. (honestly they don’t taste like fake food!) but then I tasted them again with milk and they were pretty bad.. dry stuff So 1 star..