- Wheat Bran Sticks, Rich in fiber.
- Advertising Slogan: Croccanti bastoncini di crusca di frumento per cominciare bene la giornata. (Crunchy sticks of wheat bran, a great way to start the day).
- COUNTRY: Italy
- INGREDIENTS: Wheat bran 52%, whole wheat flour, barley flour, toasted barley malt extract, sugar, wheat fiber, glucose syrup, salt, soy lecithin.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 128 Kcal
- SHAPE: Sticks
- COLOUR: Brown
- FLAVOUR: /
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: CORN FLAKES, FIBRA FLAKES CIOCCOLATO, FIOCCHI Di FARRO con Frutti Rossi.
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: /
- PACKAGING: ★☆☆☆☆
- RATING: ★☆☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No
This is supposed to be the discount version of Kellogg’s All-Bran Plus but we can see some difference just looking at the box: it says 42% FIBER. All-Bran has 27% of fiber instead.. in fact that cereal it’s a bit more caloric… I don’t know what kind of other stuff they put in there.
Therefore this cereal is healtier and it can really help your “lazy” bowel.. (Sorry to talk like this but I’m struggling with this problem every single day of my life -.-‘)
Anyway it’s pretty tasteless stuff so I suggest to eat them with flavoured milk/yogurt or fruits..you can see my breakfast one time with blueberry yogurt and another time with dried apricots, frosted shreddies and milk in the pictures below!