- Crispy sweetened corn cereal bursting with cinnamon & syrup taste.
- Advertising Slogan: You asked, it’s back!
- COUNTRY: USA
- INGREDIENTS: Whole Grain Corn, Sugar, Corn Meal, Corn Syrup, Rice Bran And/Or Canola Oil, Salt, Refiner’s Syrup, Cinnamon, Color Added, Natural And Artificial Flavor. Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Zinc And Iron (Mineral Nutrients), Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate), A B Vitamin (Niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate), Vitamin A (Palmitate), A B Vitamin (Folic Acid), Vitamin B12, Vitamin D3.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 157 kcal
- SHAPE: Bread Slices
- COLOUR: Yellow
- FLAVOUR: French Toast
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: Cinnamon TOAST CRUNCH, Frosted TOAST CRUNCH, Peanut Butter TOAST CRUNCH, Sugar Cookie TOAST CRUNCH
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: General Mills Blog, Mr.Breakfast Database, 1997 Commercial
- PACKAGING: ★★★★★
- RATING: ★★★★☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No
I’m a bit disappointed by this cereal.
I mean.. everybody were talking about them so probably I also had huge expectations to disappoint.
Anyway I’ve never eaten a french toast so I can’t tell you if this cereal tastes like that or not; it tastes like honey and cinnamon, that’s for sure.
The thing that I didn’t enjoy is that it becomes soggy in milk very very soon and that honey-syrup mixed with cinnamon doesn’t taste super good as I imagined. I actually like cinnamon toast crunch better
I read somewhere online that this cereal tasted better before this comeback so maybe they just changed the recipe or something.
In any case this is a 4-star cereal for sure! It’s just not a 5-star cereal as I expected.
I’ll rate 5 stars the packaging instead: it’s simple but very cute 🙂 plus there are super cool info on the back!