- Toasted flakes of golden corn.
- Advertising Slogan: Over a hundred years ago, the Kellogg brothers – Will Keith and John Harvey – devised a new breakfast in their quest for healthy foods. That breakfast was of course, Kellogg’s Corn Flakes …The Sunshine Breakfast! Crisp, golden flakes made from the finest sun-ripened corn. Since then generations of people have been waking up to enjoy the refreshing, simple taste of Kellogg’s Corn Flakes and ice cold milk.
- COUNTRY: UK
- INGREDIENTS: Maize, Sugar, Barley Malt Flavouring, Salt. Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 151 Kcal
- SHAPE: Flakes
- COLOUR: Golden
- FLAVOUR: /
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: CORN FLAKES Chocolate
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Kelloggs.co.uk , 1965 Kelloggs Cornflakes TV advert
- PACKAGING: ★★☆☆☆
- RATING: ★★☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No
Not much to say. About the taste I just keep think everything I’ve already written about the spanish and italian ones!
I’ll just give it 1 extra star for the package design because I don’t really like that cock but there are funny games and I love this kind of shit :DDD