- Muesli with cereal and chopped nuts.
- Advertising Slogan: /
- COUNTRY: Italy
- INGREDIENTS: 32% whole oat flakes, 18% whole wheat, rice, wheat flour, sugar, 5% hard wheat (hulled), 3.5% flaked almonds, glucose syrup, invert sugar syrup, brown, vegetable oils (palm , canola), honey, 1% chopped hazelnuts, 1% chopped almonds, 1% nut flour, 0.5% chopped pecans, salt, barley malt extract, caramel, vanilla extract.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 159 Kcal
- SHAPE: Flakes and grains
- COLOUR: Light brown
- FLAVOUR: /
- OTHERS: with almonds nuts and sugary clusters
- SAME FAMILY: CEREALI GRAN GUSTO Cioccolato
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Italian Review
- PACKAGING: ★☆☆☆☆
- RATING: ★★★★☆
- Would I Buy It Again? Yes
The thing that mostly intrigued me about this cereal is its strong smell of salty nuts despite the fact that I can see some sugar on the flakes.
The flavor of this muesli is very interesting: salty and sweet at the same time.
Plus the white sugary clusters are super delicious (even though I haven’t understood what they are made of xD).
Finally this mixture of flakes, puffed rice, oats and nuts is great both with yogurt and milk and also quite light so to me it totally deserves 4 stars!
Only 1 star for the packaging instead because it’s very very ugly ahah