- Kama puffs, breakfast cereal high in fiber.
- Advertising Slogan: /
- COUNTRY: Estonia
- INGREDIENTS: Kama flour 95% (rye, wheat, barley, pea), salt, folic acid.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 138 Kcal
- SHAPE: Balls
- COLOR: Light Brown
- FLAVOR: /
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: NELJAVILJA KRÕBUSKID, KRYSLI Apple & Cinnamon, KRYSLI Cocoa, KRYSLI Original.
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Facebook page, online store
- PACKAGING: ★☆☆☆☆
- RATING: ★☆☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No
This cereal is very healthy (it’s very high in fiber!!) but also pretty tasteless 😦
It’s light, it kinda tastes like paper and it’s also not crunchy at all so I suggest you to eat them with flavored yogurt or fruit to make it tastier and enjoyable.
I had it with milk cinnamon and banana and it was good!!
Anyway I will rate it 1-star cereal because it’s not something I would enjoy eating on a regular basis
Plus the packaging is also very sad..