- Sultana and apple porridge made with rolled oat flakes and rolled jumbo oat flakes.
- Advertising Slogan: Eat Well – Delicious healthy food
- COUNTRY: UK
- INGREDIENTS: Rolled Oat Flakes (contain gluten), rolled jumbo oat flakes (contain gluten) (18%), dried skimmed milk, sugar, sultanas (8%), dried apples (2,5%).
- CALORIES PER SERVING (1 pot): 270 kcal
- SHAPE: “chunky soup”
- COLOUR: light brown
- FLAVOUR: apples and sultana
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: /
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: /
- PACKAGING: ★☆☆☆☆
- RATING: ★☆☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No.
After eating Quaker Oats instant oatmeal I was kinda worried about the amount of sugar that this porridge might have since you can’t actually know how sugary these prepared pots are.
Indeed I was wrong because this porridge is actually tasteless.
I mean.. the amount of sugar is probably alright but it doesn’t taste like apple or sultana or anything 😦 It’s very disappointing and I would suggest to add some cinnamon or sugar or flavor to enjoy this meal!
However the consistence is good: not too liquid and not too thick.