- INGREDIENTS: Soft wheat flour type 0, tomato puree 16.2%, 13.4% mozzarella cheese (milk, salt, lactic ferments, rennet), water, eggplant into squares topped 6.7% (aubergines 77%, seed oil sunflower, salt), 6.7% seasoned peppers (grilled peppers 87%, sunflower oil, salt), zucchini topped 6.7% (87% grilled zucchini, sunflower oil, salt), smoked cheese 3 , 4% (milk, salt, lactic ferments, rennet), chopped tomatoes 2.2%, 2.2% asparagus, olive oil, iodized salt, dextrose, malted wheat flour, yeast, salt, dried oregano.
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS: Heat oven (traditional 200°C, ventilated 180°C). Remove all the transparent wrapping and defrost the pizza for about 10 minutes at room temperature. Place it on the middle rack and bake it for 10 minutes. Not all of the ovens bake in the same way, these instructions are to be considered a guide: the pizza will still be cooked when all the cheese melts.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: 796 Kcal (445g)
- BRAND WEBSITE: Official Website
- COUNTRY: Italy
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Baking and Appearance: 7/10
I haven’t eaten frozen pizza in a while so I kinda forgot how they look; anyway this one looks tasty and colorful to me.
The baking instructions instead are clear and your pizza will be easily ready in about 20 minutes (considering preheating time): crunchy and perfectly cooked.
2) Dough: 9/10
The dough is super thin and tasty; plus the borders are very crunchy.
On the box they state that its leavening process is long; they don’t say how actually long is but I really enjoyed it because in the end it’s super light, easy to digest and in my opinion intensifies the flavor of the toppings.
3) Toppings: 8/10
Reading the ingredients on the box I think that they didn’t put anything too bad in here but they do use oregano instead of basil and this is a classic mistake that I don’t understand
They could probably avoid sunflower oil and use olive oil but apparently they didn’t use it as a topping but only to season the vegetables so it’s not that bad.
As for the quantity of toppings I’d say that the cheese and the vegetables are definitely enough and in a good proportion.
However the quality of the ingredients seems pretty good: the vegetables are well cooked and tasty and I especially enjoyed the tomato sauce. The only flaw is the cheese because it’s tasty but I like more when they put big pieces of mozzarella instead of these little sticks.
3) Value: 9/10
When I bought this pizza it was on sale because its original price is 3,29€. I don’t think I would buy it at its original price since you can buy a margherita for almost 3€ in some restaurants in Milan but when it is discounted it’s totally worth it. Especially because the toppings are tasty and a lot and it’s very big and light.
5) Side Effects: 9/10
I was a bit thirsty all night long but I didn’t experienced any other side effect.
- OVERALL RATING: 8.2/10 (tasty and thin veggie frozen pizza!)
- MOVIE SUGGESTION: Cafè Society