- Cereals filled with milk chocolate cream with added vitamins (niacin, B6, B2, B1, folic acid, B12) and iron.
- Advertising Slogan: Chocolate Chocolate Yum Yum!
- COUNTRY: Italy
- INGREDIENTS: Cereal flours (55%) [wheat (26%), oat (17%) and rice (12%)), milk chocolate filling [milk chocolate (13%) (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa paste), sugar, non-hydrogenated vegetable oils (palm, sunflower, rapeseed), calcium carbonate, low fat cocoa powder, emulsifier (soy lecithin), citric acid, aroma, antioxidant (Tocopherol-rich extract)], sugar, salt, colorants (carotenes, annatto), antioxidants (ascorbyl palmitate, alpha-tocopherol), vitamins (niacin, B6, B2, B1, folic acid, B12) and iron.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 177 Kcal
- SHAPE: Little squared pillows
- COLOUR: Yellow
- FLAVOUR: /
- OTHERS: it contains milk chocolate cream
- SAME FAMILY: CHOCO KRAVE Cioccolato Bianco , CHOCO KRAVE Cioccolato E Nocciole (Chocolate and Hazelnuts)
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Official Website , Official Facebook Page
- PACKAGING: ★★★☆☆
- RATING: ★★★★★
- Would I Buy It Again? Yes
As I wrote about the Chocolate & Hazelnuts kind, it’s impossible to rate this cereal less than 5 stars… it would be outrageous xD
Plus this is the one I enjoyed more because I love milk chocolate more than the others.
They’re crunchy and delicious with yogurt or milk or dry!
Other brands make also this kind of cereal with chocolate filling but I’ve got to admit that these one are better because they are fresher and full of chocolate.
However Kellogg’s cereal is not so cheap so I’ll buy it again if there’s some kind of promotion 🙂