- Instant oat porridge with sugar-infused wild dried blueberries & freeze dried raspberries.
- Advertising Slogan: /
- COUNTRY: UK
- INGREDIENTS: Oat Flakes (64%), Sugar, Skimmed Cows’ Milk Powder, Whey Powder (Cows’ Milk), Dried Glucose Syrup, Dried Blueberries (2%) (Blueberry, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Freeze Dried Raspberries (0.5%), Flavouring.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (64g): 238 Kcal
- SHAPE: “chunky soup”
- COLOUR: light brown
- FLAVOUR: raspberry & blueberry
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: EXPRESS PORRIDGE Apple & Cinnamon, EXPRESS PORRIDGE Golden Syrup, EXPRESS PORRIDGE Original, Multigrain EXPRESS PORRIDGE Red Berries, Multiseed EXPRESS PORRIDGE with Chia
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Official Website
- PACKAGING: ★★☆☆☆
- RATING: ★★☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? Yes
After tasting different brands of porridge I feel pretty confident to say that this cereal is slightly better than the others.
I liked its texture: not too “soupy”and not too “chunky” or thick.
As for its flavor it still is not awesome as I would expect but it’s enjoyable: not too sugary and not too tasteless; of course the berries are not as tasty as the fresh ones 😦
Anyway it totally deserves 2 stars, both for the general taste and for the packaging!