- Delicate oatmeal join cornflakes with milk chocolate and cocoa, rice and crumpies choco, honey and dried strawberries.
- Advertising Slogan: To make it unique, crisp and colorful breakfast of children, Fuchs created the Kinder Müesli with strawberries and honey, perfect for those who conquer in the morning does not have much appetite.
- COUNTRY: Italy
- INGREDIENTS: Rolled oats, cornflakes with milk chocolate and cocoa (corn, sugar, cocoa, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, malt, salt, gum arabic, vanillin), receiving and choco-crumpies (rice, corn, sugar, wheat, cocoa, malt, salt), honey 4%, 3% dehydrated strawberries.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 153 kcal
- SHAPE: flakes and grains
- COLOUR: yellow, brown, red
- FLAVOUR: chocolate and strawberries
- OTHERS: /
- SAME FAMILY: Müesli con Fiocchi di Farro, Müesli alla frutta, Müesli ai frutti di bosco, Müesli al cioccolato, Müesli Croccante & Flakes Cranberry – Mela, Müesli Croccante & Flakes Yogurt – Lampone, Müesli Croccante & Flakes Cioccolato – Fragola
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: Official Website, Eataly Shop
- PACKAGING: ★★★☆☆
- RATING: ★★★★☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No.
This muesli for kids is awesome!
I wrote that I wouldn’t buy it again because it’s very expensive (more than 3€) but it tastes objectively delicious.
It’s crunchy, fresh and the flakes covered with milk chocolate are just the best; plus the subtle strawberry taste makes the mix of cereal more interesting and different from the other muesli.
4 stars for the overall taste and 3 stars for the packaging: that little squirrel is super cute!!