- Classic muesli with fruit.
- Advertising Slogan: /
- COUNTRY: Italy
- INGREDIENTS: Dried fruit 40% [26% sultana grapes, dates 6%, 4% bananas (banana, coconut oil, sugar), 2% apricots, apples 2%], whole wheat flakes 35%, oat flakes, cornflakes ( maize flour, sugar, barley malt extract, glucose syrup, salt), granulated raspberry (glucose syrup, raspberries, sugar, starch, thickener: sodium alginate).
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 144 Kcal
- SHAPE: flakes
- COLOUR: light brown
- FLAVOUR: /
- OTHERS: it contains dried fruit (sultana, dates, bananas, apricot, apples and raspberries)
- SAME FAMILY: /
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: /
- PACKAGING: ★☆☆☆☆
- RATING: ★☆☆☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No.
This is a pretty mushy stuff, I don’t like its consistency since I prefer crunchier cereal.
However there is a lot of fruit and I enjoyed the dried bananas that pops out sometimes.
I suggest you to eat it with plain yogurt or add some fresh fruit to obtain a better texture and enjoy your breakfast.
Finally I can’t rate this healthy cereal more than 1 star (both its taste and its packaging) but it can provide an enjoyable breakfast with some adjustments 🙂