- Crunchy cereal nuggets with dried fruit.
- Advertising Slogan: /
- COUNTRY: France
- INGREDIENTS: Cereal 71% (oat flakes 51%, wheat flour, wheat flour, extruded cereals (rice flour, wheat flour, sugar, wheat malt flour, salt, powdered caramel sugar), corn petals (Corn, sugar, barley malt extract, salt, emulsifier (fatty acid mono- and diglycerides)), sugar, dried fruit 12% (raisins 8% (raisins, sunflower oil), grated coconut 4%), palm fat, glucose syrup, salt, flavor, caramel (water, sugar).
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 178 Kcal
- SHAPE: clusters
- COLOUR: dark yellow
- FLAVOUR: /
- OTHERS: it contains raisins and coconut
- SAME FAMILY: /
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: openfoodfacts.fr
- PACKAGING: ★☆☆☆☆
- RATING: ★★★☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? Yes.
If you love coconut and crunchy muesli you will love this cereal!!
The only flaws are that in the end the nuggets become crumbles and that the raisins are very chewy.
I would add some fresh fruits or flavored yogurt to solve these “problems” 🙂
The packaging is very sad but the inside is way better than you would expect so I suggest you to give it a try: 3 stars!!