- INGREDIENTS: Wheat flour, tomato sauce 20.5% (49% tomato puree equal to 10% of the finished product, tomato pulp 49%, equal to 10% of the finished product, olive oil, sugar, salt, oregano, basil) , grilled vegetables seasoned 11.5% (aubergines 32% 3.7% of finished product), red peppers 32%, equal to 3.7% of the finished product, 32% yellow peppers 3.7% of the finished product , sunflower oil, salt, garlic), water, mozzarella 7.7% (milk, salt, microbial rennet, milk enzymes), 5.1% grilled zucchini, spicy provolone 5.1% (milk, salt, rennet animal), sunflower oil, salt, yeast.
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS: Warm up the oven up to get a temperature of 220 ° C. In the meantime, remove the pizza from the casing transparent and leave at room temperature for about 10 minutes. When the oven is hot, add the pizza directly on the grill and cook it for about 7-9 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: 776 Kcal (390g)
- BRAND WEBSITE: /
- COUNTRY: Italy
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Baking and Appearance: 7/10
This veggie pizza does not look very yummy to me: sad vegetables and such a little amount of cheese 😦
Anyway the baking instructions were clear and your pizza will be easily ready in less than 20 minutes (considering preheating time): it will be crunchy and perfectly cooked.
2) Dough: 7/10
They write on the box that it’s:
- stretched out by hand
- leavened for about 24 hours
- baked in the wood oven
It’s quite thin, it tastes “bready” and it’s indeed very light.
The crust is crunchy but a a bit tasteless though
3) Toppings: 6/10
Reading the ingredients on the box you can notice that they made the classic mistake of putting oregano instead of basil; plus the proportions of toppings are ridiculous: there are more veggies than cheese. Whaaaaat? 😦
However they all taste good and you can notice that there is a little bit of more savory cheese (spicy provolone) among them.
Finally we know nothing about the provenience or the real quality of the toppings and this is a very traditional mix of ingredients!
3) Value: 7/10
This pizza costs 2,35€ and I think it’s not completely fair since it’s not very big, the quantity of mozzarella is ridiculous low and the toppings are not so precious!
5) Side Effects: 8/10
After a few hours I felt very thirsty and just a bit bloated.
It was a bit annoying..
- OVERALL RATING: 7/10 (very simple veggie pizza!)