- Organic Muesli containing raisins and coconut.
- Advertising Slogan: /
- COUNTRY: The Netherlands
- INGREDIENTS: Oats 49.2%,cane sugar, wheat 16.3%, palm oil, raisins 3.5%, glucose syrup, coconut 2%, dried coconut flour 1.4%, sunflower seeds 0.7%, honey 0.6%, almond flour, natural vanilla flavouring,salt.
- CALORIES PER SERVING (40g): 172 Kcal
- SHAPE: Clusters
- COLOUR: Beige
- FLAVOUR: /
- OTHERS: it contains raisins and coconut flakes
- SAME FAMILY: Organic Muesli with fruit and nuts
- COMMERCIAL & STUFF: /
- PACKAGING: ★★☆☆☆
- RATING: ★★★☆☆
- Would I Buy It Again? No
This kind of muesli is always too rich for me but also objectively delicious 🙂
If you like coconut you will love this cereal: there are huge coconut flakes and also a bit of coconut flour in the mixture so it’s sooooo “coconut-y”!!
I suggest you to eat it with kefir milk or yogurt to enjoy more its taste.
Furthermore it’s super crunchy and fresh so I cannot rate this cereal less than 3 stars!