- INGREDIENTS: WHEAT flour, water, tomato puree 17%, MOZZARELLA 15% (MILK, salt, lactic ferments, rennet), cherry tomatoes 13%, buffalo ricotta cheese DOP 5% (serum of buffalo milk, cream buffalo, salt), sunflower oil, salt, olive 0.3% extra virgin olive oil, basil, parsley, sugar, oregano, brewer’s yeast, garlic, rice flour, dietary fiber, MILK whey powder.
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS: The product is to be consumed after cooking. Preheat oven to 220 ° C approximately. Remove the pizza from the housing transparent, put in on the grid of the oven in half lengthwise and let cook for 8-10 minutes (5-7 minutes if the pizza is already thawed), until the mozzarella melts. 1) PIZZA ALREADY defrosted 220 ° C 5-7 min – Defrosting time: 30 minutes. 2) PIZZA STILL FROZEN 220 ° C 8-10 min. Since the cooking time may vary depending on the technical characteristics of the furnace used, check that the cooking level is as desired.
- NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION: 721 Kcal (360g)
- BRAND WEBSITE: Official Website
- COUNTRY: Italy
- 5 FACTORS OF AWESOMESAUCE PIZZA:
1) Baking and Appearance: 4/10
This pizza doesn’t look yummy at all.
To be honest it doesn’t look like pizza to me 😦
Plus the baking instructions are not right since I defrosted this pizza for about 10 minutes, then I put it in the oven and baked for even more than 9 minutes and it still wasn’t completely cooked in the middle 😦
2) Dough: 6/10
The dough is not too bad indeed.
The crust is kinda crunchy while it’s thinner in the middle so I liked its texture; as for its taste I can say it was probably a bit salty.
Therefore I’m giving it only the passing grade .
3) Toppings: 3/10
They are the most disappointed thing of this pizza.
Here the problems:
- They put oregano (???)
- They put way too much oregano. It’s basically the main topping of this pizza together with the little pieces of tomatoes.
- The cherry tomatoes are acidic and I didn’t enjoy their consistency at all.
- The buffalo ricotta cheese is tasteless and the mozzarella is nowhere to be found.
As for the quantity of the ingredients I think that their amount is kinda fair instead.
3) Value: 5/10
I paid this pizza 2,34€ and I think it’s indeed too much in my opinion.
If the buffalo ricotta cheese was actually good this price might be ok but everything is tasteless here and the size of this pie is also ridiculous so I can’t give this factor the passing grade.
5) Side Effects: 9/10
After a few hours I felt very very thirsty.
However I didn’t experience any bloating 🙂
- OVERALL RATING: 5.4/10 (is this the worst frozen pizza ever? 😦 )